Are you super creative, up for trying ANYTHING, love to think of yourself as ‘more than just a producer? Then you might be the PRODUCER we are looking for! WFAA-TV, a TEGNA owned company, has an opening for a full-time producer for Good Morning Texas, a daily live one-hour talk/sponsor integrated morning show.
Live Event / On Location Services
Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Sep 05, 2023
Are you super creative, up for trying ANYTHING, love to think of yourself as ‘more than just a producer’?
Then you might be the PRODUCER we are looking for!
WFAA-TV, a TEGNA owned company, has an opening for a full-time producer for Good Morning Texas, a daily live one-hour talk/sponsor integrated morning show.
We’re looking for someone who’s decided there’s more to producing content than stacking a rundown & timing the show...
The ideal candidate will be responsible for producing segments including developing fresh ideas, booking compelling guests and writing interesting interviews. We want someone who can take a creative vision and craft that into an engaging and visual segment in our lifestyle show.
Responsibilities: In this role, you will:
- Craft, build, mold, visualize, conceptualize segments.
- Use creative production techniques like graphics, editing and new forms of media to enhance stories
- Work directly with Executive Producer & Senior Producer to consistently book original, quality content
- Enterprise new stories and segments
- Helps manage and coordinate in studio guests and clients and assist production during live program.
- Use social media and digital tools to research, discover and distribute content.
- Perform other tasks as required by senior or executive producer
- Bachelor’s Degree or a combination of education and experience that demonstrates the necessary skills and abilities required for this job.
- Strong social media skills to deliver content and listen for ideas
- Knowledge of ENPS, BITCENTRAL and CHYRON helpful
- Strong ability to work under tight deadlines with pressure to incorporate fresh elements into a daily show
- 2 years’ experience in producing a daily live talk/variety show TV program
- Valid driver’s license
- Very strong written and oral communications skills
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.