We are seeking an experienced and highly organized individual to provide executive-level administrative support for our Executive Vice President (EVP), as well as attend to various administrative needs and offer social media/digital marketing assistance as directed by the assigned Manager.
We are seeking an experienced and highly organized individual to provide executive-level administrative support for our Executive Vice President (EVP), as well as attend to various administrative needs and offer social media/digital marketing assistance as directed by the assigned Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating presentations, managing reports and projects, coordinating travel, processing business expenses, scheduling meetings, maintaining and organizing the EVP’s calendar, and handling other administrative duties as required.
Your Role Accountabilities
- Reports and Presentations – Must be able to create & design presentations, prepare speeches and manage/maintain weekly/monthly reports to support EVP. Responsible for working collaboratively with departments heads to gather information needed for various reports/presentations. Understand and track progress on key initiatives. Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
- Meetings – Coordinate and schedule meetings, sends invitations, organizes technical requirements, ensures food is ordered and rooms are reserved both on and off the lot. Manage and prepare documents including meeting agendas, presentation material and recap meeting notes. Ensures EVP is fully briefed and prepared in advance of meeting. May accompany EVP (and Manager) in meetings to take notes and have full awareness of future meetings and information needs.
- Professional Communication Skills – Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as the Executive Assistant functions as an extension of the EVP and department. Represents EVP by effectively conveying information through Executive summaries, emails, letters, phone calls, etc. Maintains confidentiality and attention to detail in all communications. Provides detailed weekly/monthly Executive Summary reports for the division. Compiles information from various departments into a concise and precise document tailored for a Senior Executive level audience. Must be proficient in handling dictation. The role requires the ability to interact and communicate effectively with a diverse range of personalities, demonstrating professionalism when dealing with clients and talent through phone, email, or in-person interactions.
- Scheduling & Travel – Sets and reviews schedules, anticipating and proactively resolving conflicts to ensure efficient use of time. Arranges domestic & international travel as needed, including processing business expenses. Must be able to manage potential conflicts of schedule or priorities with discretion.
- Contact/Distribution Lists– Manage all contacts and distribution lists in MS Outlook, as well as manage existing distribution lists in Excel.
- Ofice Administrator – Responsible for various tasks including answering phones, managing the copy room, kitchen, and marketing room. Additionally, the role involves ordering supplies, handling computer requests and troubleshooting, reconciling Amex and P-card transactions, and maintaining up-to-date desk procedures. The ability to work collaboratively as a team with other Executive Assistants and Administrative personnel is essential.
- Social Media/Digital Marketing – Works closely with the assigned manager to fulfill social media and marketing duties as requested and/or assigned. Additionally, the role involves coordinating and assembling client gifts. The incumbent is also responsible for planning and coordinating functions for the department, which may include special screenings/events, awards ceremonies, luncheons, holiday parties, and other departmental functions.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum three years’ experience providing administrative support to one or more executives in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent computer proficiency and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as applications such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Adobe Suite
- Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in team environment or independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and organize multiple projects, with excellent follow-through
- Flexible and able to change priorities as needed to meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate administrative needs and work with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to interact and communicate with a wide variety of personalities, and demonstrate professionalism when dealing with clients and talent via phone, email or in-person
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of leadership and with the ability to use correct etiquette when speaking with clients, talent, productions, agencies, other studios, etc.
- Keen eye for detail, highly proactive and able to remain calm under pressure
- Positive “can-do” attitude, with a client-service orientation mindset, with a high level of integrity and discretion
THE NICE TO HAVES:
- Prior work experience in post-production or digital media/marketing or equivalent work experience
- Experience with coordinating large gatherings & events
- Experience working with international territories and time zones
- Experience supporting teams in multiple locations
Pay Range: $47,582.00 - $88,367.00 salary per year.