Hulu’s Content team is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Executive Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Content team.
Hulu’s Content team is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Executive Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Content team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you.
This position will be managing a very busy calendar, managing call sheets, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, liaising between departments, taking meeting minutes and tracking action items, and coordinating events for our team members. If you’re the type of person who can handle all those tasks while blind folded, this may be the job for you.
In order to be successful in this role we believe the position will require the following attributes:
- High judgment
- Unusually strong organizational skills
- Extremely strong communication abilities and skills of persuasion
- Passion for the details
- Someone with unusually strong skills of anticipation
- A sense of urgency
- A relentlessly collaborative and positive attitude
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistance experience, with experience supporting a Senior-level Executive
- Administrative Assistant experience within an agency, network, or studio
- Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking and being graceful under pressure.
- A “can-do” attitude, nothing is too large or too small
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid project and vendor management skills with the ability to source vendors, gather bids, evaluate options and manage to high service levels
- Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events.
- Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as information systems (we use Workday at Hulu.)
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $63,400 to $85,000 per year based on a 40 hour work week.