Under general direction, the Executive Assistant performs administrative assistant services which are technical, complex, and often confidential for members of the executive staff at HBCUGo.
The work requires independent judgment and initiative on assignments that are sensitive in nature and the demonstrated ability to deal with high-level contacts inside and outside a company. They will resolve routine and complex inquiries, schedule and maintain calendars, book travel arrangements and prepare corresponding travel itineraries. The Assistant may prepare and distribute minutes of meetings for virtual and onsite meetings. They may also perform special assignments such as compiling reports, connecting with vendors and colleges, researching information and summarizing publications, as well as being the go to for Google applications
- Provide administrative support to assigned HBCUGo Executives to include, but not limited to, managing calendars; collaborating with others both internally and externally in initiating meetings and scheduling business travel; meeting preparation, and expense report processing.
- Provide additional administrative support to the business as required, such as preparing materials, meeting recap notes, correspondence, emails, organizing and maintaining filing system, distributing email responses, etc.
- Oversee department invoices and check requisitions, reconcile expense reports and obtain appropriate approvals.
- Coordinate and complete specific events requests.
- Maintain up-to-date internal client charts and distribution lists.
- Order and maintain supplies for the HBCUGo team.
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- BS/BA degree or its equivalent.
- 3 years of executive administrative support experience with demonstrated achievements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of company practice, structure and high degree of administrative skill.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks and able to react to spontaneous changes in priorities.
- Strong attention to detail, while under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Highly proficient with Google applications and MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Maintains strict confidentiality and conducts business in a mature and professional manner (in person, on the phone and within all correspondence).
We are an equal opportunity employer.