This position supports Executive Producer(s) in an overall deal with Disney Branded Television at Disney Television Animation, with additional high-level administrative support.
The primary focus of the job is heavy administration and scheduling in a vibrant, creative, talent friendly environment. The ideal candidate loves to solve problems, creates a friendly and inclusive atmosphere, is self-motivated and able to anticipate and manage shifting priorities with ease. A passion for diverse family content and animation is a must!
- Manage high volume scheduling for multiple projects.
- Manage and schedule out of office appointments such as lunch meetings, speaking engagements, and personal appointments & travel
- Draft, review, and send communications on behalf of executive
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings (virtual and in person)
- Answer and respond to emails, phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive in a timely manner
- Preparing decks for internal and external creative presentations, including editing clips and mocking up creative materials
- Coordinate travel arrangements and Itineraries
- Facilitate communication between team members across two series
- 1-2 years of experience as an administrative or personal assistant, entertainment, network or talent agency experience preferred.
- Able to communicate with professionalism with all levels of executives, management, and staff, including high-level entertainment industry talent, and agents, vendors, and with a diverse set of personalities and work styles
- Self-motivated, highly organized and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Must be creative minded, innovative, solutions-oriented and efficient
- Demonstrated ability to connect and partner well with others and build strong, effective relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Apple Keynote, Powerpoint and Final Draft
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in media, film or theatre, or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, California is $ 46,640 to $64,130 per year.