The ABC Entertainment Drama team is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. Manage a very busy calendar for the SVP (schedule meetings, answer phones, manage call sheets); make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 11, 2023
The ABC Entertainment Drama team is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Executive Assistant at ABC Entertainment, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Drama Development.
- Manage a very busy calendar for the SVP (schedule meetings, answer phones, manage call sheets); make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Act as a liaison between departments to ensure effective communication.
- Capture meeting minutes and track action items.
- Manage and evaluate incoming submissions of written and visual materials and keep an accurate account of all materials that are submitted.
- Evaluate materials such as scripts, outlines and submissions.
- Provide other administrative support for the team as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative assistant experience, with prior experience supporting a senior level executive at an agency, network or studio.
- Ability to anticipate administrative needs and work with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events.
- Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking and remaining calm under pressure.
- A “can-do” attitude – relentlessly collaborate and positive; nothing is too large or too small.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft and Google applications (Airtable experience appreciated).
- Exceptional organizational skills with thoughtful judgment, commitment and tenacity, and a passion for details.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface and effectively partner with a variety of internal/external stakeholders.
- Knowledge and passion for television and media.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $57,900 to $77,500 per year based on a 40 hour work week.