The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for the President, Original Programming.
The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for the President, Original Programming. In addition to general administrative work, the Executive Assistant may be in charge of scheduling meetings, taking minutes during sessions, maintaining databases and producing reports or presentations for executive leadership. The Executive Assistant will ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with other Executives and Assistants in the department, but also on a wider basis with internal and external support staffs.
- General assistant duties including, answering phones, scheduling conference calls, meetings, pitches, copying, printing, compiling documents, creating and distributing agendas and itineraries, ordering supplies, maintaining filing systems, etc.
- Manage calendar and scheduling meetings using Outlook
- Facilitate and serve as ‘host’ of office Webex and Zoom meetings
- Arrange domestic & international travel and prepare expense reports, code, scan, reconcile and submitting any other relevant documentation for corporate submission
- Manage task lists
- Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management, agents, studio executives, executive producers, creative talent, etc.
- Coverage of creative samples, submissions and development material
- Assist in the evaluation of dailies, cuts, outlines and scripts
- Assist in the maintenance of multiple departmental grids
- Organize and manage scripts, schedules, etc. as they relate to projects in development and production
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 3+ years of experience supporting an executive at a TV network, studio, or talent/management agency
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software applications
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong phone skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a professional and confident manner
- Proactively anticipates needs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of key names at talent agencies and studios
- Knowledge of Scenechronize and Clear a plus
- Knowledge of graphic design software/program to create decks and presentations a plus
- Knowledge of development and/or physical production a plus
Compensation: $58,000 - $68,000