Responsible for mastering promos, post production short form and on-air interstitials. Quality check them and send them to transmission.
London, United Kingdom
Nov 14, 2022
- Responsible for mastering promos, post production short form and on-air interstitials. Quality check them and send them to transmission.
- Responsible for trafficking video material between departments (Operations / Creative Services / Marketing)
This role is based in the UK and working from our offices in Soho (2 days per week) and remotely from home for 3 days.
- Adding relevant channel graphics to on-air promotions and interstitials.
- On-lining interstitials as required by production team.
- Create TX files and technically QC before transmission.
- Ensure exports meet technical requirements.
- Mastering videos, per specs of the job.
- Creating edit effects where applicable.
- Ingesting and organising all footage for use in promo/interstitial edits.
- Providing constructive input on promo mastering and throughout the post-production process.
- Archiving all material following internal procedures
- Maintaining all edit equipment, troubleshoot technical problems, and actively facilitate repairs.
- Following any other duties/responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Creative Cloud packages
- Familiar with Vantage, After Effects, and Photoshop – useful but not required
- Very organised and methodical, attention to detail is key
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task is essential