Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process and well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 01, 2023
“What would you say you do here?”
- Create artwork that informs the early story and visual development process and well as the production process once the look of picture is defined.
- Work under the guidance of a Production Designer and Art Director to generate artwork related to characters, environments, backgrounds, costume and prop design.
- Support the Story, Modeling, Surfacing, Matte Painting and Layout departments on design specifics required for establishing locations and cameras.
- Ensure all timelines are met.
- Communicate progress of work to production staff.
“What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
- Ability to think and design from concept to finish independently.
- Strong understanding of design principles and color theory.
- Collaboration within a team of artists.
- Solid time-management skills.
“What can I offer?”
- Proficiency in Photoshop, knowledge of Maya and/or ZBrush a plus.
This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range: $78,312 - $125,000