Provide administrative support to the EVP, Feature Production through proactively managing Google calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and materials, and answering phones to prioritize and screen calls.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Feb 22, 2023
"What would you say you do here?”
- Provide administrative support to the EVP, Feature Production through proactively managing Google calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and materials, and answering phones to prioritize and screen calls.
- Maintain discretion with highly sensitive and confidential materials and information.
- Collaborate closely with DWA Executive offices and Productions to schedule meetings.
- Responsible for preparing, processing and tracking of expense reports and coding purchasing card purchases and invoices.
- Offer general administrative support to the Production Strategy team, such as coordinating meeting logistics, planning team celebrations/events, printing materials and ordering supplies.
- Coordinate logistics and invitations for training sessions, off-sites and special events as needed.
- Coordinate and handle goodwill requests/gifts for employees.
- Responsible for generating and updating ad hoc reports as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
“What do I need to have in order to do this job?”
- 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- High level of proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Suite & Microsoft Office.
- Anticipate, exercise initiative, troubleshoot and solve problems on the fly with minimal direction.
- Comfortable dealing with high level executives in a professional and confidential manner.
- Great teammate with ability to prioritize multiple projects independently and establish priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation and follow through.
- Demonstrates flexibility in the face of change, projecting a positive demeanor.
- Customer service skills including but not limited to a courteous and pleasant phone/email demeanor and demonstrated willingness to go above and beyond.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000