As part of our team, you will be responsible for leading and being in charge of everything that is associated with generating awareness and growth of Paramount+ and its content in Japan.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for leading and being in charge of everything that is associated with generating awareness and growth of Paramount+ and its content in Japan. This role will work with a range of business partners in developing and executing high-impact, end-to-end marketing initiatives across multiple channels.
Planning and Strategy
• Define the overall marketing strategy for Paramount+ Japan including positioning, priority, budget, and opportunities/ challenges.
• Provide go-to-market analysis, translating audience and regional insights into a valuable campaign and content recommendations and growth strategies.
• Develop a title prioritization based on the target audience, allocate budget and plan campaigns.
• Develop and lead all aspects of the execution of both paid and owned social media strategy to support growth, awareness, and engagement of Paramount+
• Lead all aspects of creative adaptations for title campaigns (including management of various third-party agencies) to support marketing strategy as needed
• Manage overall expense, budget forecasting and annual growth critical metrics
• Define methods to use data and customer research to evaluate and improve our content strategy
Communication and Collaboration
• Work closely with all cross-functional teams internally (across Content Strategy, Content Ops, Brand, etc) and externally (our partners) to find alignment
• Support the communication strategy and help ensure the goals for marketing and communications are aligned
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in marketing or related field with strong content marketing and analytical background
• Minimum of 10 years in entertainment marketing or creative strategy and/or social media strategy
• Well-versed in maintaining relationships with external partners and collaborating internally across a variety of teams
• Experience working with third-party partners on content creation and marketing, as well as in social content creation and syndication
• Effective at managing multiple projects and ability to work under tight deadlines
• General knowledge of social platforms and the digital space
• Proficiency in written and spoken Japanese and English
• Strong interpersonal and prioritization skills with the ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
• Excellent communication and organizational skills with high attention to detail