The Digital Video Producer will play an integral role in the in-house creative team within the Networks & DTC business. Working alongside a team of graphic designers, the Digital Video Producer will be responsible for creating engaging video and graphic content, inclusive of creative development, scriptwriting, producing and editing.
London, United Kingdom
Aug 24, 2023
The Digital Video Producer will play an integral role in the in-house creative team within the Networks & DTC business. Working alongside a team of graphic designers, the Digital Video Producer will be responsible for creating engaging video and graphic content, inclusive of creative development, scriptwriting, producing and editing. The creative team is expected to deliver high quality content at scale, meaning the Digital Video Producer will act as a writer/producer/editor who is able to pitch and create content that resonates with the brand audience confidently and efficiently. An understanding and appreciation for the content is essential to connect to our audience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- You’ll work alongside the Multimedia Creative Director to develop A/V and static creative that captures the attention of our audience.
- You’ll have the ability to write innovative copy and conceptualize unique, fresh and compelling creative.
- You'll be proficient at editing in a multitude of formats across a myriad of platforms and know how to make content engaging from the first frame.
- You can both follow briefs meticulously, but also take a scant brief and return work of a high standard.
- You’ll lead the in-house creation of show-led promos and pre-roll, inclusive of script writing, editing, and motion graphics.
- You'll be interested in technical processes and software to ensure our video production is constantly evolving and is as innovative and efficient as possible.
- Keeping up to date with best practices to ensure our output is consistent with industry standard.
- You will be required to manage the competing demands of stakeholders, so the ability to stay cool under pressure is essential.
- Every member of staff is expected to show respect to their colleagues and to understand and adhere to the Company’s values; they are also expected to work collaboratively and to support all the functions with which they have contact in achieving the Company’s objectives.
The responsibilities & duties of the role are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
- Significant experience in the digital editing world
- Strong understanding of end-to-end creative processes inclusive of pre- and post-production, everything from creative ideation to exporting assets to a variety of technical specification
- Strong proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Cloud inclusive of Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, plus an interest in emerging software and practices to ensure creative production is constantly evolving and is as innovative and efficient as possible
- Superior writing skills and understanding the importance of audio are essential
- Must be socially native: the candidate must understand the nuances of the web, what makes video content engaging, and how to apply this knowledge to creative
- Historical knowledge of NBCU produced content
- You should be interested in results and can take on board feedback, with the intent of using those learnings to inform your future work
- Experience of using productivity tools such as Trello is preferred
- Self-starter and capable of discovering inspiration independently