As a high-level Digital Art Director at FOX Entertainment, you will be a strategic visual thinker and storyteller who is always making. You will have mastery of Art Direction, 2D & 3D Animation, and Traditional Design with the know-how and skillset to develop engaging content and experiences for FOX shows.
You can handle anything from creating, bold new visual brand identities and multi-channel campaigns, to developing social content and visual playbooks along with everything in between.
As a Digital Art Director, you will be working on the VIS Team (Visual Innovation Studio) with other creatives and designers to help build FOX show brands through campaign-level thinking and tactical executions across all social media and digital platforms. As such, you are someone who is able to bring your own ideas to life, as well as collaborate with other creatives to determine the best visual execution of a concept. You will also have deep knowledge and interest in the best practices and nuances of social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok, and emerging digital metaverse platforms as well as producing engaging content in different formats including static images, video animations, motion graphics, NFTs, and more.
You will also have deep knowledge and understanding of culture and how social media platforms are evolving and used to engage audiences. You will always be strategizing with team members to conceptualize around insights and real-time moments as they happen. You are proactive, hands-on, detail-oriented, and able to own projects from ideation through to execution.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the in-house team to create top-tier visuals combining video editing, 3D animation, eye-catching motion graphics, and sound design for social and digital advertising content
- Create storyboards, comps, animation, visual effects, photo-retouching, and image enhancements that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Produce animated motion graphics, titles, text, and infographics
- Work closely with Project Managers to understand timing and deliverables and plan production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 7+ years experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
- Mastery of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and comprehensive knowledge of 3D Design within Cinema 4D or Blender
- Understanding digital Ad products and placements to create channel-specific visuals that embody best practices for each platform
- A critical eye for visual details such as color, typography, and composition
- Highly organized and positive with a self-sufficient mentality
- Must be highly collaborative and able to maintain creative excellence in a fast-paced, ever-changing landscape
- Capability to work and transition seamlessly from projects across different media (social media, motion graphics, 3D design, and static work)
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience & interest in Web 3.0 and Metaverse Platforms
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST ATTACH A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO