We are seeking a Photography Coordinator to work for Disney Fine Art Photography (DFAP)! In this exciting position, you will collaborate with the team from the planning process through execution, send out communication, and work with scheduling teams to assign events for photographers.
We are seeking a Photography Coordinator to work for Disney Fine Art Photography (DFAP)! In this exciting position, you will collaborate with the team from the planning process through execution, send out communication, and work with scheduling teams to assign events for photographers. You will ensure guests' requests are communicated and honored, and attend meetings with multiple partners and clients, project managers, and third-party preferred vendors (such as Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Team, Sales Consultants, Club 33, FedEx, UPS, Walt Disney World Public Relations and Public Affairs, Media and Production, Parks, Planning, and Integration teams, Security, Parks Operations, and more).
The Photography Coordinator reports to the Photography Manager of Disney Fine Art Photography.
This position is located in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with other Disney Fine Art Photography coordinators and multiple partners in the planning process to execution
- Send communication to photographers and peers
- Collaborate with leadership, executives, and cross-functional partners
- Advise the Photography Manager of additional labor needs
- Work with the management team to ensure training is completed as cast “move up” through different photographer levels
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Ensure that events have current information on the Disney Fine Art Photography calendar
- Review any guest requests for specific photographers
- Cross-reference requests vs approved skill coding of photographers
- Send schedule requests and ensure shifts are filled promptly
- Fill call-ins / pop-up events with appropriate level photographer
- Supervise various communication channels (email, slack, phone) to stay up to date with the latest information
- Work with leadership to ensure that we do not overbook
- Ensure a safe environment for our cast and guests
- Oversee operation and adjust based on demand, using established procedures and standards.
- Monitor labor as compared to the budget.
- Communicate to leadership on any cast or guest positive interaction or situation that requires Leadership awareness.
- Communicate any operational concerns or process improvements to leadership or partners.
- A basic understanding of photography, weddings, or conventions past coordinator experience
- Past equipment coordinator experience
- Knowledge of post-production processes and operations
- Knowledge of BEOs, ER2, Siebel, or DSCS, PowerApps, SharePoint, Word & Excel
High School degree or equivalent