As a Design Management Coordinator for the Max streaming platform, you will help drive the operational success for the visual execution of Warner Bros. Discovery streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area, Greater New York City Area
Oct 13, 2023
As a Design Management Coordinator for the Max streaming platform, you will help drive the operational success for the visual execution of Warner Bros. Discovery streaming service as well as the production and execution of marketing campaigns promoting it. You will work closely with the project managers to ensure the design and delivery of artwork assets representing movies, series, and franchises from Warner Bros. Discovery brands. You will help define system workflows and manage knowledge sharing across a variety of stakeholder groups, including Design, Product Development, Product Management, and Marketing. You will be part of a growing team that will innovate approaches to artwork quality, delivery tools, and vendor use to develop scalable solutions.
Your Role Accountabilities
- You will act as a champion and administrator for the in-house design team and ensure that several workstreams have the most up-to-date assets, sourcing video & key art for both small and large-scale campaigns.
- Assist in the project management of creative delivery and act as the gatekeeper of high-quality creative of multiple asset types.
- Liaison between the stakeholders and the Max design team to ensure all needs are captured correctly and we can adhere to the timeline.
- Work closely with creative and campaign managers ensuring asset management requirements are in place before campaign development begins.
- Clear understanding of creative review and approval workflows.
- Proactively source key art and stills based on upcoming editorial needs for the platform.
- Assist in the QC of all final assets ensuring each asset is built to specifications, branding is correct, and proper file naming and metadata have been inputted.
- Coordinate with other Asset Coordinators to ensure synchronicity across pods.
- Able to provide status updates in meetings.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years of experience working at or with a creative team in an advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio/ prior experience in digital asset management for publicity, marketing, or entertainment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience with Google Suite, OneDrive, Box, Monday.com
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- Understanding of photography including file formats and terminology.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Problem-solving skills and good follow-through essential
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, and operate in an agile, and dynamic environment
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
Pay Range: $55,998.00 - $103,996.00 salary per year.