We are seeking a collaborative, creative and knowledgeable TV motion, digital and print graphic design superstar to be our Creative Services Graphic Designer, collaborating as a member of our brand-new network Creative Services Department.
We are seeking a collaborative, creative and knowledgeable TV motion, digital and print graphic design superstar to be our Creative Services Graphic Designer, collaborating as a member of our brand-new network Creative Services Department. This new department will create vibrant and on-brand network presentations, sizzle videos, and collateral materials that help tell our exciting story in all phases off-air. We need a creative graphic design dynamo who can produce amazing design work for motion video, digital and printed presentations and is ready to roll up their sleeves and join our amazing team.
General Job Description:
Senior/experienced broadcast, cable TV or agency graphic designer who can conceptualize, craft, design and produce motion graphics for sizzle videos and other promotional video presentations, as well as print, digital and PowerPoint layout and design that effectively positions company broadcast TV networks and original programs in the moment and advance our objectives with sales clients, affiliates, distribution partners and other constituents.
The winning candidate for this role is an experienced TV graphic designer who can also help conceptualize and create digital and printed presentation “stories”. Fluent in print, type and layout design and should also have professional high-end skills in motion graphics for TV. Needs to be a visual designer who can understand the Weigel “story” and help craft the necessary off-air elements in PowerPoint, print, digital and motion graphics. etc. Will have an amazing professional video demo reel and graphic design portfolio, work history and references verifying these skills. Will report to the Creative Services Director with additional reporting to the Art Director.
- Demonstrated professional experience working at major market TV, network, cable, studio, syndication company in the broadcast or cable TV industries or at a major professional agency.
- Strong TV video, digital, PowerPoint and print graphic design skills that include creative and clean graphic design, layout, typography and motion graphic proficiency.
- Knowledge and familiarization with professional motion graphics for video presentations.
- Understand and be skilled at creating clean and compelling PowerPoint presentations, printed collateral and one sheets utilizing graphics, type, imagery and more.
- Work collaboratively within the department and communicate effectively with all employees.
- Adept at managing multiple projects and workload while meeting deadlines.
- This position is preferred onsite in our Chicago corporate office, but remote work candidates will be considered with the right qualifications.