The Creative Services Coordinator is a key member of the Creative Services team (CS), reporting directly to the Senior Director, UK Creative Services and working closely with the rest of the UK and global team to develop, manage and implement creative marketing projects that amplify our songwriters and catalogues.
Audio / Music / Sound
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
London, United Kingdom
Aug 23, 2023
The Creative Services Coordinator is a key member of the Creative Services team (CS), reporting directly to the Senior Director, UK Creative Services and working closely with the rest of the UK and global team to develop, manage and implement creative marketing projects that amplify our songwriters and catalogues. We are seeking a creative individual to develop ideas and content for marketing and digital campaigns to increase visibility across Warner Chappell’s UK roster of songwriters. Content types may include visual storytelling, animation, graphics and video. Understand the lives of our songwriters, learn about how music, media, brands and technology all come together to build cultural touch points and share the power of music.
Here you’ll get to:
- Support both the Senior Director and Director of Creative Services with every day creative content and marketing needs for Warner Chappell’s UK roster of songwriters. Responsibilities will include creating digital assets for songwriter marketing campaigns, handling influencer activations, writing social copy for songwriter digital properties, ideating both digital and traditional marketing ideas, optimising profiles, creating presentations and assisting across events.
- Help plan and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels including social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat), streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube etc.), CRM, and web. Creating content for both our songwriters and WCM channels will be a key priority.
- General visual design support for our Director, Global Creative Services on UK specific projects. For our songwriters, our partner events and our internal initiatives (e.g. Playlist Hub, data visualisation, pitch deck graphics), from camp branding, social content, external facing graphics, and video content/sizzles.
- Be an ‘ambassador’ for Creative Services. Work closely with A&R, sync and other areas of the business to find out about new releases, new signings, and new opportunities etc. including our writers' management teams and other parties such labels/DSPs.
- Form and tap into existing relationships with agencies and influencers to engage in campaigns that promote the music and stories of our songwriters and their catalogue.
- Where/when necessary, being present at songwriter/management meetings, signings, showcase events, premieres, etc.
- Work closely with A&R to create assets and content for UK songwriting camps and digital/brand partners.
- Provide full administrative support to the UK creative team- correspondence, booking bikes/couriers and transport, booking meeting rooms, answering general enquiries, taking notes at departmental meetings.
- Carry out project research and analysis/wraps at the end of activations.
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
- Manage the update of creative assets and templates used by teams across the business.
- Help set campaign objectives/KPIs and monitor and evaluate effectiveness of each activation.
- Support updating artist/writer management and internal teams on track performance as needed (via updates/meetings/calls/emails).
- Keep on top of great creative marketing campaigns, new opportunities on social media.
To perform this job successfully, you are able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. For this position, we expect you to be tech-savvy with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our organisation goals. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Creative and enthusiastic with a hard work ethic and ability to work quickly across multiple ongoing projects.
- Eye for creating and briefing A* content, with a passion for social media and staying updated on the latest trends.
- Previous experience creating social media content ideally for an entertainment brand.
- Proficiency in collaborating with internal teams as well as labels, and third-party stakeholders.
- Collaborative teammate who thrives in a close-knit environment with a strong desire to pitch in to help team members.
- Analytical skills and ability to analyse social platforms, identifying key areas for growth and opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality work, operate with flexibility in a fast-pace environment with evolving priorities and be accountable.
- Be curious, interested and open to learning new skills and exploring new corners of the industry to expand the team’s reach and understanding.
- Strong computer skills across both Microsoft and Google suite.
- Adobe photoshop
- Premiere (video editing) for short-form content and sizzles
- Illustrator (basic logo and vector manipulation)
- Advanced PowerPoint/Keynote formatting and design
- Email newsletter design (mailchimp)
- Knowledge of TikTok edit suite, Instagram Reel tools
We’d love it if you also had:
- Marketing, Project Management or experience in other creative industries.
- Understanding of music industry.
- Fluency with or the willingness to learn the basics of Music Publishing.