This role will be a key position, partnering hand in hand with Sr Creative Manager to develop key creative assets for Disney Adventure in Southeast Asia. You will have a suite of creative skills either across design, copywriting and art or digital graphic, editing and postproduction.
Are you a world-class Producer? Do you have the creativity to own creative projects end to end”? Do you produce leading creative work across multiple channels to influence consumer behavior across Southeast Asia? Are you highly motivated with a passion to be part of a world-class team? And do you have a soft spot for Disney? If you’re nodding your head, then the Producer position Disney Cruise Line at The Walt
Disney Company might be right for you.
This role will be a key position, partnering hand in hand with Sr Creative Manager to develop key creative assets for Disney Adventure in Southeast Asia. You will deliver creative excellence to bring this dynamic ship to life for the consumer in Southeast Asia. You have a keen understanding of omni-channel creative and a proven track record of delivering award-winning creative campaigns. You thrive on producing the greatest creative work across all tactics. You will be a crucial part of supporting the successful introduction and sustainment of Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship Disney Adventure to sail from Singapore beginning in 2025.
The Producer brings to life the creative vision for Disney Adventure. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Creative, this individual will be have the creative craft and expertise to seamlessly develop best in class creative. Upholding the Disney Cruise line brand and delivering creative that blends the authenticity of Disney Cruise line and the distinctly Southeast Asia style. Generating world-class work to maintain Disney standards while resonating deeply with consumers in the region. Collaborating with creative agency to understand overall creative direction. You will have the creative craft to adapt and producer creative assets for various application. You will have a suite of creative skills either across design, copywriting and art or digital graphic, editing and postproduction. You have the ability to deliver tactical assets from input to delivery. On the pulse of pop culture with a keen understanding of the Disney brand.
Performing the role with excellence includes having exemplary creative skills, strong craft to drive omni-channel engagement, ability to articulate a creative vision, ability to drive forward momentum ensuring best in class creative delivered on time and in budget, strong cultural understanding, on the pulse of pop culture, keen understanding of media and social platforms and consumer engagement, thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to navigate a complex launch on an accelerated timeline.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with Senior Manager Creative and Marketing & Sales team to deliver best in class creative assets for both the market and sales tactical engagement
- Partner with Marketing Strategy to comprehend strategic briefs that provide clear direction for delivery
- Utilize consumer insights to underpin creative propositions that deliver on brief
- Possess the creative craft to deliver world-class creative assets
- Have a compliment of creative skills to deliver multiple style of creative assets
- Manage personal daily workflow of creative deliverables across workstreams to ensure creative is both on time and on budget
- Ensure optimal production support to deliver best in class creative in market reflective of Disney and on brand for Disney Cruise line
- Establish the brand proposition of Disney Cruise line for SEA, not short of creative proposition, style guides, design approach, creative assets to drive consistency of voice across all channels hand in hand
- with agency team
- Instil a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration throughout the department
- Engage with Global Creative partners across Singapore Agency, Disney Cruise line Marketing and Yellow Shoes internal agency for best practice sharing and brand guidance.
- Strong creative vision, voice, and storytelling able to convey and convince creative approach supported by consumer insight and business impact
What Makes You a Fit For Us
- Proven producer with stellar creative campaigns with agency, brand or travel experience
- Exceptional creative vision with omni channel engagement. Applying creative vision across media solutions with excellence
- Exceptional time management skills understanding business impact of on time creative deliverables
- Ability to deliver creative projects on time and within budget
- Must be able to thrive under pressure
- Strong network of freelance producers to call upon as needed
- A-level attention to detail
- Clear articulation of expectations, able to rally a team around outcome and objective
- Flexibility leading both high visibility and smaller projects with equal enthusiasm
- Mature and trustworthy as role requires exposure to confidential materials
- Positive and enthusiastic to produce create assets for Disney Cruise line
- Excellent hands-on creative skills across writing copy (CW) design (AD) or production
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company