As a Creative Producer, you will play a crucial role on the Product Team of The StoryStudio. This will be done by fulfilling various design tasks for external content marketing projects and internal marketing projects.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
San Francisco Bay Area
Feb 05, 2024
The Hearst StoryStudio is a full-service content marketing agency that offers cost-effective creative solutions with scalable, guaranteed readership to our partners. Our content strategy is based in art and supported by data. In a nutshell, we create insight-driven storytelling and ensure it is read by your audience.
As a Creative Producer, you will play a crucial role on the Product Team of The StoryStudio. This will be done by fulfilling various design tasks for external content marketing projects and internal marketing projects. On the design side, you will help the team build out digital immersive experiences for individual projects. On the branding side, you will help evolve the StoryStudio brand identity and create marketing collateral for outreach purposes. On the management side, you will work with the Product Team to identify workloads for each week and assess accurate timelines for deliverables.
The majority of our design work is published in no-code platforms, like Ceros or Webflow. Our materials are created within the Adobe Creative Suite and we work daily in Wordpress. We are open to new creative solutions and will rely on your design expertise to optimize our process.
● 1-2 years of graphic design experience
● Experience creating content-focused print and digital designs
● Knowledge of Adobe Suite and WordPress
● Willing to work in new platforms - Figma, Ceros, Webflow
● Help source new platforms and apps to enhance our product suite
● UX design experience
● Ability to provide new solutions to product offerings
● Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
● Create layouts and wireframes using Ceros software
● Excellent project management and communication skills
● Ready to work in a fast-paced environment to adhere to deadlines
Please attach or include a link to your portfolio and any other examples of your work that would be relevant to review. Thank you!