Looking for a position that satisfies your creative flair, detailed nature, and commitment to an excellent customer experience? As a copywriter for QVC, you’ll create compelling and high-conversion copy designed to engage, enlighten, and entertain the QVC shopper every day.
Greater Philadelphia Area
Aug 15, 2023
Looking for a position that satisfies your creative flair, detailed nature, and commitment to an excellent customer experience? As a copywriter for QVC, you’ll create compelling and high-conversion copy designed to engage, enlighten, and entertain the QVC shopper every day. Reporting to the Sr Mgr Digital Content Operations, you will write engaging copy in support of QVC’s multichannel platforms (print, web, social, TV, mobile devices) and business units in an effort to maximize sales and support corporate initiatives.
- Promotional content for multiple platforms, including homepage, site promotions, social platforms, email campaigns, and internal & external communications
- Product descriptions for use by QVC hosts for on-air sell and for online purchase
- Partner with Copywriters, Senior Copywriters, Editors, and Senior Editors to align and maintain consistency in writing policies, brand messaging, and event positioning across all copy platforms
- Interface with Merchandising, QA, Taxonomy and Systems, Legal and Sales, as necessary, to obtain accurate and complete data for build creation, product descriptions, and/or promotional content on the site
- Learn new workflow processes, i.e., PIM, Sharepoint, Websphere, PeRC, Management center, new media (e.g., Mobile), and widgets
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field required.
- 1+ years in corporate or agency copy professional experience required, developing brand copywriting for a similar environment; ecommerce/retail
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills, with a confident command of spelling, grammar, and punctuation