MTV Entertainment Group Production is looking for Coordinators to join our New York and Hollywood-based teams. This position will be working as an asset on all productions, both internal and third party to bring creative ideas from concept to production through to air and final delivery.
Greater Los Angeles Area, Greater New York City Area
Sep 12, 2023
MTV Entertainment Group Production is looking for Coordinators to join our New York and Hollywood-based teams. This position will be working as an asset on all productions, both internal and third party to bring creative ideas from concept to production through to air and final delivery. This role is designed to facilitate all facets of production for the team on a wide slate that includes development, series, and specials across the Paramount Media Networks brands. Genres include Unscripted/Reality, Competition Format, Multi-cam Studio, Documentaries, Scripted, Animation.
The right candidate is meticulous with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while producing results both in office and on set. The right candidate will also be collaborative and have a calm and positive demeanor.
This position will function on a hybrid schedule - remote applications will not be considered.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Production VPs, Directors, Managers, and Show Production Staff to examine the needs of each production
- Provide support throughout the production processes to ensure success during all phases of a production
- Liaise and partner with numerous internal departments to ensure all legal and safety parameters are met and all deliverables are received and distributed appropriately
- Monitor and assist as needed all the related production systems and processes to ensure ongoing proactive supply of this service to clients
- Maintain, review, and update all production files in collaboration with wider Global Production Teams
- Generate tracking reports and develop grids using the Nexus platform
- Submit purchase orders and assist vendors with onboarding
- Draft deal memos, handle payroll submissions, lead onboarding
- Create and maintain contact sheets, call sheets, various show distribution lists, and other documents needed for the department and productions
- Negotiate with vendors for shoot needs
- Supervise and participate in set operations for shoots
- Have a thorough, current ongoing knowledge of all related crew competencies
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in production for television or film with hands-on, set based production experience
- Must have previous experience creating and tracking production specific documents including contact sheets and call sheets
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, One Drive, Power Point, Teams, etc.), Zoom, Slack, Smart Accounting, SAP, ARIBA, Concur, Scenechronize
- Working knowledge of budget building and cost forecasting
- Experience with Movie Magic Budget software desired but not required
- Requires a non-traditional work schedule and travel as needed
- Confidentiality with a strong attention to detail and organization a must
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and troubleshoot production issues with diplomacy and professionalism
- Flexibility to prioritize in an ever-evolving production and business environment
- Desire to excel in a demanding and fast-paced environment requiring proactive and positive thinking
- Communicate effectively and professionally with personnel at all levels
- Continuous promoter and supporter of a diverse and inclusive workplace
Hiring Salary Range: $55,000.00 - 65,000.00.