This position is responsible for supporting the Domestic Marketing Partnerships team in securing brand partnerships in support of the studio’s theatrical releases.
This position is responsible for supporting the Domestic Marketing Partnerships team in securing brand partnerships in support of the studio’s theatrical releases. In this role, they will be setting up presentations for internal and external clients, including tech elements, creating and updating presentations on our film slate for pitch meetings as well as compiling research and competitive data.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Research and assess potential partner viability and provide ideas/brand targets to senior management
- Support the preparation of pitch and sales materials suitable for presentation (e.g. brand briefs, etc.)
- Participate in creative brainstorming
- Work with internal creative team to facilitate partner timelines and materials development
- Conduct ongoing competitive research and prepare presentations/case studies for internal and competitive film tie-ins
- Participate in all duties required in implementing all promotional partnerships (meeting notes, weekly partner calls, updating status reports, maintaining program valuations, etc.)
- Collaborate with legal to draft and track NDA’s and promotional agreements
- Assist in general administrative needs for VP (e.g. scheduling, travel and expenses)
- 2+ years’ experience in a studio promotions department, advertising or promotion agency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Acrobat Pro and Keynote
- Proficiency in Photoshop, desired
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure while being flexible in the face of changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in the entertainment industry
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Collaborative teammate with a “can do” approach
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Does this sound like the role for you? Join us!
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 58,000.00.