We are seeking an ambitious and hard-working Coordinator for our Sports Marketing Strategy team to help us achieve our marketing and revenue goals. The coordinator will focus on supporting the entire team from pre-sale strategy to post-sale coordination, including creating sales materials, analyzing data, and providing insights to our sales teams.
Marketing Strategy represents the voice of our business units (CBS Sports Digital, CBS Entertainment, CBS News Streaming Network, Paramount+, Pluto TV) within the digital ad sales organization. The team is charged with strategic management, market positioning, opportunity development, and the post-sale activation of creative media solutions.
We are seeking an ambitious and hard-working Coordinator for our Sports Marketing Strategy team to help us achieve our marketing and revenue goals. The coordinator will focus on supporting the entire team from pre-sale strategy to post-sale coordination, including creating sales materials, analyzing data, and providing insights to our sales teams. The ideal candidate has a passion for Sports and is highly organized and solutions-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced and quickly evolving marketplace.
- Assist with the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning business unit assets (e.g. sports, tentpole events, new sponsorships, etc.), in a positive light, maximizing client relevancy and CBS Sports competitive distinctness
- Create media plans to accompany our internal and external sales collateral
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and weekly editorial meetings, recording, and distributing notes as needed to internal team members
- Contribute to in-bound RFP requests, priority client programs, and business-wide ad sales growth initiatives
- Assist with day-to-day team projects (e.g., Quarterly Highlights, Data Performance Reporting + Recaps) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality
- Support team members with high priority projects, including the launch of new sports / shows / networks
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or related field
- Passion and appreciation for Sports
- Exceptional storytelling, writing, and communication skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
- Strong grasp on the sports industry, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and ability to spot upcoming trends
- Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously.
- Proficiency in software (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, etc.) with the ability to learn new systems
Hiring Salary Range: $50,000.00 - 57,500.00.