Coordinator, Growth Marketing, Peacock (West Coast). Support Audience Development team in areas of Cross-Portfolio Promotion, CRM, On-Platform Promo and More.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 18, 2023
Coordinator, Growth Marketing, Peacock (West Coast)
- Support Audience Development team in areas of Cross-Portfolio Promotion, CRM, On-Platform Promo and More
- Collaborate and liaise with greater Growth Marketing team as well as key stakeholders across Peacock and NBCUniversal
- Manage asset requests, collection, and workflow for Cross-Portfolio Promotions
- Take and distribute meeting notes and action items
- Maintain and organize files, decks, trackers, and documents for GLM team
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings for five Growth & Lifecycle Marketing Team Leads including rooms booking and coordinating with other admins.
- Organize team building events and opportunities
- Assist with office management and admin needs (ordering supplies and snacks, liaising with facilities / IT / office services teams, assisting with new hire onboarding, organizing team events, etc)
- Assist with special and ad hoc projects
- Experience leveraging collaborative tools (Slack, AirTable, Outlook, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Experience working with presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Experience working within an office environment and knowledge of meeting and scheduling etiquette
- Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Strong business ethics, including the ability to work in a highly confidential work space
- Knowledge of and interest in pop-culture, entertainment and television, and how it relates as a business
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Attention to detail and demonstrated initiative; self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint (a must).
- A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000