This Coordinator is a key member of the Production group within the Music department specializing in production and budgetary areas of the film-music processes.
This Coordinator is a key member of the Production group within the Music department specializing in production and budgetary areas of the film-music processes. This position will report to the VP, Film Music Production..
- Provide daily communication and general administrative support. Ensure that pertinent operational information is conveyed within the department and to other departments as necessary.
- Coordinate executive, project and scoring related travel, organize and & file contracts.
- Help maintain film music budgets.
- Ensure all invoice amounts and details are properly reflected in music budgets and filed in their respective project folders.
- Assist with vendor set-up and follow up with vendors as needed.
- Route invoices for payment.
- Track costs in music budgets.
- Send SAG/AFTRA singer session reports to the union and post accountants.
- Assist with creating and updating internal documents.
- Vet and route all AFM New-Use claims.
- Assist with creating and updating internal documents
- Help gather technical credits information
- MS Word and Excel proficiency
- iTunes and Mac proficiency
- 2+ years of experience working in music for a motion picture or television studio, production company, music label, composer, or music supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail is a must.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Ability to multi-task, work in a high speed, high stress office
- Team player, able to work with a variety of different personality-types
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Deadline-Oriented and has a sense of urgency
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000; not bonus eligible, not long-term incentive eligible.