Reporting to the EVP of Content Acquisitions, the Coordinator/Executive Assistant will be expected to provide administrative support to the EVP and light support for Content Acquisitions staff.
Greater New York City Area
Nov 22, 2023
Reporting to the EVP of Content Acquisitions, the Coordinator/Executive Assistant will be expected to:
- Provide administrative support to the EVP and light support for Content Acquisitions staff
- Coordinate EVP’s busy meeting schedule with internal and external colleagues.
- Heavy phone/email/mail interaction with internal personnel, as well as outside contacts.
- Handle travel arrangements and submit/reconcile expense reports.
- Phone management for EVP. Answer/screen, conference and transfer calls as needed.
- Spearhead the organization of bi-coastal department meetings and events.
- Build/maintain relationships with studio sales executives and their assistants.
- Prepare and update documents and files on an ongoing basis for weekly meetings.
- Organize events including in-person screenings, dinners, team events, and conferences.
- Maintain various department documents.
- Handle IT/facilities support and supplies orders for the Content Acquisitions team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1+ years of Executive Assistant experience desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to be a team player, work effectively under pressure and initiate/prioritize administrative duties
- Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $60,000-$80,000