The Coordinator is primarily responsible for executing the daily / monthly promotional initiatives and the scheduling of primary events on all AMC+ logs (AMC+ Premium Channel, AMC+ Premium Canada Channel, AMC+ TWD Channel).
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater New York City Area
Aug 18, 2023
The Coordinator is primarily responsible for executing the daily / monthly promotional initiatives and the scheduling of primary events on all AMC+ logs (AMC+ Premium Channel, AMC+ Premium Canada Channel, AMC+ TWD Channel). This position is also responsible for VOD / DAI promotional execution as well as planning the DAI and stitched AMC+ promotion across various platforms.
- Strategically schedule all promotional events, according to campaign plans
- Collaborate daily with internal team and as needed, with counterparts within the AMCN portfolio
- Partner with Creative Services with the on-going delivery of assets, screen content and flag any issues/concerns
- Utilize internal databases to input new promotional deliveries and details in order to be scheduled on the logs during the appropriate flight windows.
- Scheduling of promotion across FAST/AVOD channels via DAI
- Maintain internal tracking documents
- Track and provide insights to competitive tactics and best practices within the media landscape
- Key relationships: Multi-platform scheduling, Content Strategy team, the MOC (Media Operations Center), Creative services, Digital Ad Ops and B&T
- Assist department in all areas
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in in Media Planning, Advanced Platforms or Program Scheduling
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably with communications major
- Computer experience with proficiency in MS Office, working knowledge of streaming services and operations, TVE and VOD
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, accountable, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task to efficiently meet deadlines
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills
- Passionate about films and tv
The base compensation range for this position is $47,000.00 to $52,000.00, commensurate with experience.