The Video Production Manager will be an energetic and integral part of our marketing team. This position plays a vital role in the branding and image of our company. This is a full-time, in-office position that requires you to work long hours in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
The Video Production Manager will be an energetic and integral part of our marketing team. This position plays a vital role in the branding and image of our company. This is a full-time, in-office position that requires you to work long hours in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Salaried Role plus Benefits and Company Incentives. Salary Range: Around $45K/yr.
- Along with the Marketing team, establish and enforce a consistent creative look for all produced video pieces and demonstrate creativity while balancing our overall brand. Must bring unique and creative vision and strong editorial voice and constantly work to identify new concepts and new storytelling ideas.
- Develop and maintain a consistent structure and schedule for video content across all digital platforms including online, social, in-venue and advertising needs. Multiple projects per week are expected to be completed and multitasking is required.
- Planning, shooting, and editing video elements for in-game use, website, social and archive footage in a compelling way to capture moments and produce creative content.
- Responsible for creating engaging sales and marketing related videos to promote all upcoming events and assist in all sales efforts.
- Log and capture video, as well as maintain production equipment and workflow.
- Work with Production Designer to create motion graphics templates for social media.
- Produce static and animated content for web, social and email.
- Assist with updating and maintaining media elements on team website and all customer facing channels.
Live event Duties:
- Active role in execution of day of show from booth in coordination with Director of Promotions.
- Experience with AV equipment including switchers, video replay, music software, etc.
- Assist Director of Promotions with hiring, scheduling, and managing event press box staff (PA announcer, music operator, etc.) for a seamless elevated event production.
- Ensure script is being followed and proof of performance for all partnerships available.
- Expected to work and assist all events.
- Other general Front Office duties – including assisting with hiring events.
- Assist with creating team community relations initiatives, as well as the execution and promotion of such events.
- Experience working or proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Adobe In Design, Photoshop
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience with graphic design, all aspects of video post-production and video editing and social media
- Positive attitude and ability to work well in a team environment.
- People oriented, able to multi-task, organized, motivated and detail focused.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, and all events.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and adaptive to constructive feedback, ever changing requests and be able to take direction and work under last-minute and tight deadlines.
Requested Elements to be included with application:
- Supply web-links to completed work, demo reels or any other content which validates application and work experience.
- Include three professional references & details of availability time
Salaried Role plus Benefits and Company Incentives. Salary Range: Around $45K/yr.