Mumbai, India and Chennai, India: Key role: To aid the smooth running of high end VFX feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information.
Dec 01, 2023
We are accepting applications for the Production Coordinators from the BPOs as well now. If you have 2-4 years of experience as SME/TL - managing people, good communication skills and working on MS Excel, please apply to us with your updated resume.
To understand the role better, kindly go through the JD as below:
Key role: To aid the smooth running of high end VFX feature film projects through supporting the production and supervision team, ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information.
You will be responsible for the artists in ensuring that they understand their schedule of work, relaying information back to the production and supervision team, coordinating the flow of information and elements between artists and departments. This role needs you to be efficient in maintaining databases with current element and shot statuses, in coordinating dailies and taking detailed notes, and ensuring the flow of materials to and from the client.
- Experience/Knowledge with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience/Knowledge in working with databases
- Diploma or equivalent education
- Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Clear communicator of succinct and accurate information
- Organised, pro-active and a self-starter
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Adaptable to changing scenarios and showing initiative
- A positive, can-do attitude