We are seeking a Director of Project Management based out of our Panorama City, CA location. We are a premier supplier of video display solutions to both entertainment and corporate clients.
Live Event / On Location Services
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 04, 2023
We are seeking a Director of Project Management based out of our Panorama City, CA location. We are a premier supplier of video display solutions to both entertainment and corporate clients. We specialize in providing turnkey solutions for every type of event imaginable. A pioneer in display innovations with lighter brighter products we can build and design unique solutions for your event. We set the industry standard for projection mapping technology with our complete range of options.
This role will serve as the principal project planner and client liaison for major projects and productions. This person will oversee a seasoned team of project managers while aiding our teams capabilities and scope. This is a full-time position on-site out of our Panorama City location. Salary range is $85,000 - $145,000 plus bonus.
To be considered you must have a minimum of 5 years Project Management experience in the Live Broadcast Industry, Live Technology, and Facility, Project management.
Key duties include:
- Manage and direct project managers, assign their projects and mentor their career growth
- Meet regularly with the Project management, Engineering and Operations departments to review projects and ensure that budgets are being met and proper technologies are being selected
- Work with the Sales Department to make sure that project management is working in coordination to support and close orders
- Occasionally act as the lead on-site technical person at large events and festivals
- Consult with the Crewing Manager to ensure that all events are crewed with the proper personnel
- Attend weekly Operations meetings and Labor meetings
- Work with the client to plan the technical and operational aspects of the production or project and advise to project managers on best practices
- Occasionally work with the client to assist in designing special shows with video and LED options
- Experience with LED, Display and Video technologies required
- Background in Live Events, Event production, and AV Account Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or a related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years industry related experience in project management, however a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast management, technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable TV networks