Our client is an inspiring and enabling creators by bringing the full capabilities of the web to video. Our mission is to enable more engaging, connected communication. Our cloud-based software is designed to bridge the worlds of media and software for new, never before possible methods of human-computer interaction. We’re proud of our diverse team and ambitious goals to support creators with next generation video tools.
As the interactive media space continues to grow, in your role as a Business Development Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of our business customers’ experience, helping them understand how interactive streaming will assist in growing their business and helping structure the subsequent partnership deals. You’ll use creative, strategic and business skills to help customers imagine what can be for their specific business. You’ll also work with our creative and leadership teams to help market and close opportunities.
Greater New York City Area
Nov 10, 2022
You’ll use creative, strategic and business skills to help customers imagine what can be for their specific business. You’ll also work with our creative and leadership teams to help market and close opportunities.
- Assertive self-starter with inherent dealmaking skills
- Passionate about solving problems for customers with creative solutions
- Possesses strong relationships in media and/or advertising spaces
- Takes a hands-on approach and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the work done
- Identify, pitch and close partnerships that will increase the product adoption and business growth for both our client and the partner
- Develop business models, structure KPIs, and negotiate contracts
- Manage and qualify inbound requests
- Help lead pitch meetings
- Help complete RFPs and RFIs
- Keep executive team informed of business development pipeline and status
- 3+ years of professional experience relating to partnerships, business development or strategy in a creative or agency environment
- Experience in SaaS and/or video is preferred
- Experience developing first-of-kind deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in media and technology