The Digital Assignment Editor/Producer manages our revenue sharing business product. The editor/producer gathers regional affiliate content for use on our platforms and distribution to our digital affiliates.
The Digital Assignment Editor/Producer manages our revenue sharing business product. The editor/producer gathers regional affiliate content for use on our platforms and distribution to our digital affiliates. They also manage our Wires, affiliate wires, and social content. This employee sustains the overall quality and usability of our services for our affiliates. This position plays a central role in disseminating and delivering digital content to more than 1000 affiliates, ensuring a superior, turnkey product for our digital affiliate customers. News judgement, ability to multitask, collaboration and strong communication abilities are vital skills.
Your Role Accountabilities…
- Managing our affiliate revenue sharing product.
- Creating and curating images to accompany ours and affiliate articles.
- Strong editorial judgement in newsgathering affiliate content to include on the our Wire as well as communicate stories of interest to other departments.
- Leveraging digital analytics to inform content selection, development, and placement, as well as be adaptable to emerging digital trends and technologies.
- Managing affiliate matters while demonstrating stellar customer service.
- Contributing to the development of innovative processes and products that maximize business and revenue opportunities for is and our affiliate partners.
- Newsgathering and publishing affiliate content on our U.S. page.
Qualifications & Experience…
- Candidates must be located in the Atlanta area.
- The ideal candidate holds a degree in mass communications, journalism or similar studies and has at least one year news experience as a web producer, digital editor or similar role.
- The candidate must possess strong news judgement and a foundational understanding of defamation and libel risks.
- A familiarity with content management systems and experience using digital and analytics tools is essential.
- Must be adept in navigating social media and leveraging the platforms to newsgather, as well as generate engagement with and exposure of ours and affiliate content to achieve corporate goals.
- Ability to communicate and provide customer service to affiliates.
- Ability to collaborate with affiliates and other departments.