We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Commercial Production Producer who specializes in organization and creativity. The successful candidate will support the Marketing & Sales Departments with station promotion, special programming, and internal client commercial production including copywriting, directing, lighting, shooting, editing, post-production, and client integrations.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic Commercial Production Producer who specializes in organization and creativity. The successful candidate will support the Marketing & Sales Departments with station promotion, special programming, and internal client commercial production including copywriting, directing, lighting, shooting, editing, post-production, and client integrations. This role will take the production process from concept to completion for television, digital video, and client integrations on all platforms. We’re looking for a team player who can turn all the puzzle pieces into a seamless system. This person must be a workflow enthusiast, have a proven ability for client relationship building, and produce creative that motivates audiences to act!
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and will work with Marketing Producers, Account Executives, Great Day Live EP, and other department staff to help the fulfillment and execution of projects. Successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of Adobe CC, professional lighting, DSLR cameras, and a minimum of 4 years of professional video production experience.
• Responsible for organizing and executing commercial production for clients.
• Working alongside Sales Management, Account Executives, Marketing Producers, Agencies, clients, and Great Day Live EP and staff to produce high level commercial production that gets results.
• Front line employee for the station that represents the brand externally by interacting with clients in person and through all forms of communication.
• Constant communication with Sales, Marketing, and Great Day Live EP to update team on current projects, availabilities, deadlines, etc.
• Maintaining production calendars, intake process forms, release forms, and record keeping for past productions.
• Assisting Marketing department on image campaigns, large production shoots, special projects, and assisting news department on breaking news as needed.
• Meeting deadlines, communicating process touchpoints, balancing creative opinions internally and externally, and providing clarity to clients and peers on creative process and project goals.
• Ensuring production value and providing exceptional customer service across the organization and with clients.
• Assists with station special productions as assigned.
• Working with Great Day Live to shoot live remote or on location pre-recorded look live segments. Shoots, edits, and assists with Great Day Live content and large scale GDL productions. Overnight travel may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or film.
• Minimum four years’ experience working in professional video production, preferably a media company and/or Ad Agency.
• Ability to write/shoot/edit both short (:05-:60) and long format (30 to 60 minute) projects.
• Write advertising and promotional copy for print, television, and web effectively and without grammar or spelling errors.
• Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exceptional photography skills and extensive knowledge of professional video cameras and production equipment.
• Exceptional skills in Adobe CC, including photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro. Experience with Edius editing system preferred, but not required.
• Ability to be resourceful and work under pressure to meet assigned deadlines.
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record as travel may be required for commercial shoots and production meetings with advertisers of the station.
• Must be able to lift, set-up and operate equipment weighting up to 50 pounds.