Further the storytelling process by developing the look, personality and feel of the characters.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Apr 12, 2023
- Further the storytelling process by developing the look, personality and feel of the characters.
- Capture the personality and life of a character with their design and attire.
- Create turnarounds, special poses, mouth charts and expression sheets and provide a clean pass of the final approved design.
- Work closely with the Art Director to review Storyboard for characters that need to be designed for each episode.
- Ensure that the high quality and style of show established by the Executive Producer and Art Director is achieved and maintained.
- Prepare all character designs for shipment to oversees vendor animation studios
- Work closely with Art Director to resolve design issues and deadlines.
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production.
- Ability to design and create a variety of characters, turnarounds, mouth charts, expression sheets and special poses.
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show.
- Ability to translate reference into 2D or 3D art.
- Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D technology, where applicable.
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Job Location: Glendale, CA or Burbank, CA
The hiring range for this union position in Glendale, California is $51.61to $60.21 per hour, which factors in various geographic regions.