This is a strategic role in the marketing team of the #1 Mararthi GEC that will contribute to the overall reach growth of Star Pravah. This role will be responsible for managing on-air, digital and all other media roll-out of campaigns for all new launches. It will also involve overlooking the marketing and overall health of sustenance shows as well.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Nov 09, 2023
This is a strategic role in the marketing team of the #1 Mararthi GEC that will contribute to the overall reach growth of Star Pravah. This role will be responsible for managing on-air, digital and all other media roll-out of campaigns for all new launches. It will also involve overlooking the marketing and overall health of sustenance shows as well. These interventions involve intensive thinking around positioning of shows, impact its entire life cycle and eventually influence the success of our shows, which in turn shape the pop cultural landscape of the Maharashtra.
The incumbent will be part of marketing team and will be responsible for strategizing and executing marketing plans of new launches and existing shows. The position will work to identify, develop and work with the communication, media, PR and digital creative agencies on marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness and drive sampling of shows on Star Pravah.
- Home channel and media planning:
- Will have to create and manage 360 degree marketing plans for new show launches
- Will be responsible for positioning creatives (Promos) for all fiction and non-fiction shows
- Will have to highlight potential opportunities and red flag issues of their respective shows basis trends
- Digital marketing
- Will lead and drive digital agenda for the channel across all social platforms.
- Ensuring the channel’s social media handles achieve desired engagement levels and audience acquisition objectives.
- Meet expected annual revenue objectives per digital vehicle.
- Will collaborate closely with with internal teams which include but is not restricted to – Digital, OAP, Graphics, Content, Traffic and Presentation
- Will collaborate with external teams from the media, creative and research agencies
- Developing sharp communication briefs for new show launches
- Will create business presentations for leadership as required
- Meeting show and channel targets set by business
- Number of break through ideas for the shows in each quarter
- Quality of marketing/ creative briefs made and shared with teams
- Improve show reach by analysing & acting on BARC data & qualitative inputs
- Should posses a masters degree
- Should have an experience of 6-8 years
- Go getter
- Eye for detail
- Not hierarchy driven