The Executive Casting Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP of Casting & Talent at Freeform & Onyx Collective. Responsibilities include setting meetings, conference calls and zooms, fielding incoming and outgoing phone calls, scheduling travel, submitting expense reports, and other administrative duties as needed.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Oct 11, 2023
The Executive Casting Assistant will provide administrative support to the SVP of Casting & Talent at Freeform & Onyx Collective. Responsibilities include setting meetings, conference calls and zooms, fielding incoming and outgoing phone calls, scheduling travel, submitting expense reports, and other administrative duties as needed. This role requires someone who has a professional demeanor and communication style and can represent the executive office when interfacing with senior executives inside and outside the Company. This role also entails a high level of integrity and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and able to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities. Multi-tasking is a must. They should also be a self-starter who takes ownership and initiative when completing tasks. The Executive Casting Assistant will need to be flexible with work schedule and comfortable with assisting the SVP as well as other team members when needed.
- Provide overall administrative support for the SVP
- Manage scheduling and calendar for the SVP
- Handle travel arrangements, reservations, etc. on behalf of the SVP
- Submit expense reports on behalf of the SVP
- Assist in talent outreach initiatives with the SVP and team
- Liaise with talent relations and publicity teams as needed
- Provide backup support for Freeform and Onyx Collective projects
- Edit and upload actor materials such as auditions and demo reels
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Oversee department and project contact lists
- Prepare presentations for internal and external meetings
- Minimum of 2 years supporting an executive in an administrative capacity in entertainment/studio/network, preferably at a casting or talent agency
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with IMDbPro, Studio System, PIX and Cast It Systems is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to see tasks through to completion efficiently and timely
- Detail oriented, organized, capability to multi-task with proactive problem-solving skills
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- Great communication skills essential for interacting with high-level executives, staff members, talent, and visitors
- Ability to work as a team player within the department and assist where needed
- Genuine interest in casting
- Appreciation for talent and the desire to expand knowledge of talent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
**Please note that if hired, you will need to be flexible to work between 2 locations: 3800 W Alameda and 10201 W Pico Blvd.
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $51,120 to $70,290 per year based on a 40 hour work week.