Trilith Studios: As the Business Development Intern, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with the Business Development and Partnership Alliance teams. You will support the Business Development Team with various projects that add value to the business, including real estate development projects, commercial leasing negotiations, and discovering new revenue streams.
Greater Atlanta Area
Jan 10, 2024
Jun 03, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
As the Business Development Intern, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with the Business Development and Partnership Alliance teams. You will support the Business Development Team with various projects that add value to the business, including real estate development projects, commercial leasing negotiations, and discovering new revenue streams. You will also get a “behind-the-scenes” look into day-to-day functions with the Partnership Alliance Team by supporting these revenue-generating projects after they’ve come to fruition. This opportunity will give you exposure to activities that are required to develop a creative market ecosystem for the film and entertainment industry.
- Research, propose, and schedule meetings with new proposed studio vendors or new business relationships; register, prepare for, and greet guests
- Research and implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to use company-wide, in conjunction with the Marketing Intern
- Propose, plan, and help execute events to foster collaboration between studio vendors, studio clients, and Trilith team members
- Create/update graphic design projects including presentation deck templates, marketing packages for space for lease, brochures, etc.
- Attend and participate in various meetings to provide input and feedback on proposed projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with solid grammar
- Charismatic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with solid time management skills
- Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Proficient using MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to communicate and maintain a professional relationship with team members, clients, and vendors
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no major violations
- Graphic Design and/or experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Pursuing degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Real Estate
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Rising juniors and seniors (or students in their final semester of an associate degree program) in good standing at all accredited Georgia colleges and universities.
- Must be able to provide legal proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
This exciting paid internship will take place from June 3 – July 26, 2024. The internship will be 40 hours per week. Pay is $15 per hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the job requirements, please submit your resume to apply.