FOX Sports is looking for an Associate Producer, Social to support the CFB on FOX and USFL Social accounts in Los Angeles, CA. From perfecting the voice of each USFL team to creating and executing daily social strategies, you will help to define FOX’s social coverage of football around the calendar.
FOX Sports is looking for an Associate Producer, Social to support the CFB on FOX and USFL Social accounts in Los Angeles, CA. From perfecting the voice of each USFL team to creating and executing daily social strategies, you will help to define FOX’s social coverage of football around the calendar. You will be responsible for the production of social content including designing graphics, video editing, and ideation of each week’s content. This is a chance to be in the trenches of content creation each and every day! Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to graphic design, story development, live stream and linear show production, talent prep, and video shooting/directing. You will utilize data to help advise programming priorities, plan content and report successes. This role plays an integral part in the future of FOX’s football coverage.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the production of CFB on FOX, BNK, and USFL digital content – graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep, social media, video shooting/directing
- Create original live content and/or VOD, optimize the best moments from CFB and USFL accounts, including highlights and analysis for digital platforms in real-time
- Design and distribute social graphics, images, and video in and around live events and off-season moments
- Utilize data to report successes and help create and execute weekly content plans
- Coordinate content across all screens – TV, web, app, live stream, social, etc.
- Assist the Social lead to build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio, and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4+ years of experience in digital/social content creation or production
- Knowledge of what works on digital and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok owned and operated platforms
- Extensive knowledge of storylines, trends, stats, and players of college football and the USFL
- Communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers, and all other persons involved with productions
- Skilled in copywriting, social ideation, and content creation
- Skilled in Photoshop and Premiere
- Critical thinking around newsworthiness, the need for source checking, and the identification of risks in sharing certain information
- Ability to create and ideate digital content with tight deadlines
- Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor’s degree
- Skilled in After Effects
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $23.50-31.50 per hour for California.