Reporting to the Styling Supervisor, Our On-Call Associate Fashion Stylist will be is responsible for assisting in the preparation and styling of all soft- and hard-good products during multi-channel platform productions.
Live Event / On Location Services
Wardrober / Stylist
Greater Philadelphia Area
Jan 09, 2024
Reporting to the Styling Supervisor, Our On-Call Associate Fashion Stylist will be is responsible for assisting in the preparation and styling of all soft- and hard-good products during multi-channel platform productions. You will collaborate with a team of highly creative photographers, videographers and Art Directors, and ensures that the QVC brand is executed stylistically and appropriately during still photography and video shoots.
This role is onsite at our studio headquarters in West Chester, PA. Please note that we are currently looking for on-call team members for this position. There are no guaranteed number of hours for this On Call role.
You will assist in carefully planning and executing product styling to ensure that all images communicate QVC's values, creating a visual representation of a lifestyle that is attractive to our customers. You will assist in creating an image or video of a product that is used across various marketing platforms, from print ads to social media, and websites.
- You will be responsible for assistant styling soft- and hard-goods for multi-channel platforms.
- You will acquire and prep all product, and help create the proper look, feel and environment to make sure products are represented accurately based on style direction and style guides.
- Using branding information from various sources including category and creative, you will ensure styling is brand-right.
- You will assist in designing and styling tabletop and small set builds.
- You will research and coordinate model outfits and accessories, ensuring proper fit and product accuracy.
- You will partner with Product Central to ensure product is available for production; restore Model Area, return products, care for model prop closet clothes, etc.
What You Bring
- Bachelor of Arts or Science in a related field or equivalent business- related experience
- 2+ years experience with apparel and prop styling for print, web, and retail and/or TV production/photo shoots.
- Experience with varied multi-functional visual disciplines. Must be knowledgeable and remain current on all industry and market trends.
- In-depth knowledge of current style and fashion trends; must be able to understand and communicate fashion styling elements based on brand, silhouette, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of on-figure styling and layflats.
- Ability to understand the styling differences in each media that they are working in including still photography, video, print, etc.
- Ability to interpret style guides and creative decks to style to the QVC brand while differentiating personal style from company style.