The CW Television Network is seeking a hands-on Art Director (Sports & Entertainment Motion Design), to join the Brand Creative team. This role will be responsible for the execution of creative from concept boards to final animation.
The CW Television Network is seeking a hands-on Art Director (Sports & Entertainment Motion Design), to join the Brand Creative team. This role will be responsible for the execution of creative from concept boards to final animation. An ideal candidate will have proven experience managing multiple projects and the ability to work collaboratively and independently while producing best in class creative in a fast-paced television network or streaming environment.
• Report directly to the Creative Director of Motion Design
• A solid grasp of motion design principles and execution
• Provide design and animation expertise in the production of Linear, Social, Branded, Integrated, Sizzle & Sports Graphics
• Foster a collaborative and creative team environment, working with team members to push boundaries and achieve creative excellence
• Ensure the concepting, execution and delivery of high-quality, high-performing, on-brand, and visually compelling motion graphics, ensuring they align with brand guidelines and creative briefs
• Interface & collaborate with stakeholders across all departments including Design, Marketing, Producers, Editors, Copywriters and Facility to asses graphic needs and execution
• Maintain the consistency of brand identity across all platforms and channels
• MUST BE A HANDS-ON MOTION GRAPHICS ANIMATOR AND DESIGNER WITH A PORTFOLIO/REEL THAT REFLECTS THIS.
• A strong understanding of brand design as it relates to motion graphics, streaming and social media
• Phenomenal ability to work with type (typesetting, leading & kerning), color theory, layout, and logo design
• 7+ years of experience in motion graphics DESIGN and animation preferably at a streaming, broadcast or cable network, or creative agency
• 7+ years experience collaborating with a Motion Graphics team at all levels
• Extremely proficient with motion graphic and creative tools including: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere), Cinema 4D/Redshift a huge plus
• Proficient with management software like Microsoft Office, Wrike and Frame.i.o.
• Highly skilled at pitching to various internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to develop best in class design concepts and execute creative materials
• Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies in motion design
• A talent for wearing multiple brand hats and switching easily between properties
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Deadline-driven and ability to work in a competitive environment
The Compensation: $120 - $135/yr commensurate with experience and skill levels.