The AR Graphics Architect will lead the definition of graphics compute architecture that spans across the entire HW/SW stack.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an excellent grasp on GPU architecture, system architecture, rendering techniques, gaming engines, driver architecture, graphics HW/SW API’s, thermally constrained performance optimization on consumer devices, and should be comfortable operating in a cross-functional, and highly dynamic environment.
AR Graphics Architect Responsibilities
- Lead graphics compute architecture for AR product
- Work on end-to-end problems and optimize the architecture around product use-cases and system constraints
- Guide technical solutions across the entire graphics stack, from application to photons
- Work with product app teams to build a graphics pipeline that can bring up new immersive experiences
- Work with display teams to build graphics pipeline that can support new novel displays
- Work effectively as an individual and in a multidisciplinary international team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or relevant technical field, or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree
- 10+ years of experience in system architecture, graphics pipeline architecture, or gaming engine development, or similar field
- Experience guiding diverse teams across IP, system, HW, SW, and product development
- Experience dealing with ambiguity in a fast changing consumer electronics field
- Effective communication skills and experience abstracting highly complex technical concepts