Animators create high quality motion of computer generated characters, creatures and objects within a shot, using a variety of animation software programs, and working under the general supervision of Senior Level and Animation Supervisors.
Dec 21, 2022
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the successful animation of a series of shots on a specific project.
- Collaborate with team members in determining various aesthetic solutions; provides feedback to other members of the production by attending dailies on a regular basis.
- Maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
- Expected to “mentor” Entry Level Animators and must be able to support and assist them with their shots.
- Perform other tasks related to the creation of computer-generated animation.
- Occasionally provide animation references including video recorded performances as part of assigned shot work and to support the animation team
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Traditional Animation and 3 years experience OR at least 5 years of experience working in cel, stop motion or computer animation.
- Proficiency with Linux desired
- Expert understanding of Maya, proprietary and other software programs