The Producer will support the creative team and their idea; representing, owning, and finding creative solutions, throughout a productions planning process, to set the Photo and Video Production team up for a successful shoot. Caesars has a dynamic workload that incorporates multiple disciplines within the creative industry.
Live Event / On Location Services
Las Vegas, Nevada Area
Aug 17, 2023
The Producer will support the creative team and their idea; representing, owning, and finding creative solutions, throughout a productions planning process, to set the Photo and Video Production team up for a successful shoot. Caesars has a dynamic workload that incorporates multiple disciplines within the creative industry. The Agency Producer will manage both Photo and Video productions. Those productions will consist of brand shoots, lifestyle, architecture, food, internal communications, PR and more across the entire Caesars Enterprise. The producer will be a skilled negotiator, able to navigate expectations and needs while not compromising on the quality of the work.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating and managing The Source projects in collaboration with the director, creative team, account team and client.
- Manage the budget for each project and negotiate with third party vendors as needed for outsourced needs.
- Maintain budget and financial records, travel receipts according to company policies.
- Partnering with finance on purchase orders, billable costs and people investment.
- Strong knowledge of rules surrounding usage fees, talent contracts and vendor contracts
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Photo & Video Specialist(s).
- Manage project workflow.
- Manage travel coordination for the production.
- Manage shoot schedules from pre-production to shoot days to postproduction.
- Work with Managers to coordinate, plan and delegate daily work responsibilities to production staff.
- Build positive working relationships with co-workers to achieve productivity.
- Manage job organization using Caesars business platform, Workfront
- Stay current on industry trends, and company development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in corporate/commercial high‐end photography and/or video production.
- Professional production portfolio that demonstrates a expert knowledge of production skills and final assets.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Business suite with developed skills in Excel and Word.
- Ability to work under pressure and be solution oriented.
- Expert understanding of various media production with experience working in a similar hospitality, hotel, or resort setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Has an established network of industry professionals across all media disciplines.
- Self‐driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas, collaborating with various stakeholders.
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, an active listener, able to convey complex issues succinctly and with the correct priority.