Hulu’s Originals team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Originals team. As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the originals team.
Hulu’s Originals team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our growing Originals team. As an Administrative Assistant at Hulu, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the originals team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. The candidate should be a creative thinker capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, possess an ability to maintain confidentiality and manage high level relationships with sensitivity, and work independently. The position is a great role for someone looking to grow in this space – there are many opportunities to be involved creatively and learn the ins-and-outs of this side of the industry.
- Support the VP, Unscripted Series with scheduling internal and external meetings, rolling calls, and managing expenses
- Make travel arrangements, and prepare itineraries
- Prepare and track expense reports
- Aid in preparing presentations and proofreading documents
- Serve as a liaison by managing, sorting, and forwarding internal and external
- inquiries to the appropriate individuals
- Handle internal and external communications with high degree of diplomacy
- Track and organize all materials on current projects and incoming submissions
- Track and share competitive information
- Review material and provide brand focused feedback
- Handle any personal requests promptly and comprehensively
- Handle confidential and other sensitive information
- 1+ years of experience at an agency, production company, studio, or network in an administrative capacity
- Interest in unscripted, documentary and true crime programming
- Interest in learning about data driven decision making and basics of several internal data tools
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under strict deadlines
- A confident and positive attitude and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience supporting an executive in entertainment
- Outlook experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
The hiring range for this position in Santa Monica, CA is $46,600 to $64,130 per year based on a 40 hour work week.