The Administrative Assistant, HR & Communications is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative duties in support of two Senior Executives-- the Global Head of HR and the EVP, Global Communications & Marketing for the Universal Studio Group division.
Greater Los Angeles Area
Sep 13, 2023
The Administrative Assistant, HR & Communications is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative duties in support of two Senior Executives-- the Global Head of HR and the EVP, Global Communications & Marketing for the Universal Studio Group division. This position is responsible for interfacing & problem solving with several internal and external business partners and providing support for their teams on ad hoc projects.
- Provide executive administrative support including but not limited to: answering high volume phones, heavy calendar scheduling, and planning all travel arrangements using Concur
- Reconcile purchasing cards, travel receipts, and expense reports
- Track, reconcile and file departmental invoices/accounting
- Act as liaison between department staff & other departments, external vendors and consultants
- Prepare internal and external correspondence
- Maintain distribution lists and shared drive, keeping organization charts current
- Handle ad hoc office administrative duties for both the HR & Communications teams (maintain weekly reports, create meeting agendas, meeting setup, office supply orders, coordinate drive-ons with security and provide check in instructions, schedule facilities, manage office share drives etc.)
- Work on special projects as needed, frequently synthesizing data into a cohesive story
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years executive administrative experience supporting senior level Executives
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organization and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience coordinating multiple assignments and projects at once
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- Highly resourceful, a problem solver, with strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience using Canva to design communications
- Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA location a minimum of 3 days/week
- Must be willing to travel if necessary (can omit if not relevant)
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
This role has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $60,000 - $75,000.