We support the Entertainment Networks and Entertainment Content business at NBCU which comprises the NBC broadcast network and six Cable networks: Bravo, E!, USA, Oxygen, SYFY and Universal Kids.
In this role, you will support a diverse group of employees across Entertainment including Marketing, Content Acquisitions and Program Scheduling. You will also have exposure to HR projects that span: onboarding, rewards and recognition, performance feedback, talent attraction and development, and HR’s business impact. In the day to day, you will help solve problems involving: Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance and Data Analytics.
- Serve as primary expert for all HR systems and transactions to keep our business running
- Prepare job requisitions for open positions and own staffing for early career programs and roles
- Run as point person to onboard and offboard all employees
- Support cross-portfolio initiatives including merit planning, bonus planning, performance management, succession planning, learning and development events and diversity programming
- Able to own people analytics and generate meaningful metrics and tell a story with data for our complex organization
- Maintain organizational charts and various HR files
- Own planning and logistics for team meetings, trainings, and employee and intern events
- Step into a project driver role as needed for HR team projects both local and company-wide
- Keep the team ahead of the curve through proactive industry awareness and research
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Labor Relations or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a professional work setting
- Service Minded – You put employee needs first
- Systems savvy – You’re proficient with MS Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and intuitively navigate HR systems
- Analytical – You’ve never met a data point you didn’t like. You enjoy telling stories and drawing insights through numbers
- Communicates with ease – You have a way with words; written and verbal
- Agile - Extremely flexible and able to shift priorities as needed and manage several work streams at a time
- Resourceful – If you don’t have the answer, you figure it out. You’re comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain info and seek buy-in
- This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary range: $40,000 - $55,000