Bally Sports South and Southeast is searching for an on-air promotion Writer/Producer/Editor to join our marketing team in Atlanta. This position is responsible for conceptualizing, writing, producing, and editing marketing and promotional content as directed by the Associate Director of On-Air Promotion.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Greater Atlanta Area
Feb 07, 2023
The Writer/Producer/Editor will collaborate with the marketing team to create campaigns that drive ratings and promote overall awareness of Bally Sports products (i.e. Digital, Social, Streaming, etc.). Duties include creating on-air promos, in-arena and social media videos, and other multi-platform promotional content.
The individual in this role must maintain a current knowledge of area collegiate and professional sports; demonstrate experience in all aspects of video production, includes directing promotional shoots, on-air talent and voiceover sessions.
- Collaborates with the Associate Director of On-Air Promotion and overall marketing team to develop strategic and engaging executions for on-air and digital promotions and other creative services projects.
- Concepts, writes, produces, edits, and directs marketing and promotional projects including on-air promos, game topicals, affiliate cross channel commercials, sizzle reels, social media videos, arena and team-based promotions and content.
- Executes innovative creative against challenging creative briefs, brand filters, and deadlines.
- Works with marketing and traffic operations to get promos on-air and marketing materials distributed to external partners; ensure correct and accurate promos are running.
- College degree or equivalent in film, broadcast or media.
- At least 2 years of television promotion or advertising experience with a cable network, broadcast station, ad agency, post-production company or other media-focused company.
- Professionally skilled with Avid Media Composer and post-production processes. Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder). Experience with Airtable is a plus.
- Excellent writing and scripting skills, with a thorough understanding of television and cable network branding; must be able to write strong and engaging promotional copy.
- Full understanding of the fundamentals of the commercial production process; experience organizing, overseeing, and executing promotional video shoots.
- Must be a team player with a high level of accountability, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of creative projects at once; adept at time management and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer are needed.