CNBC is seeking an experienced and ambitious Promo Writer/Producer to develop and create promotional content that will engage and inform our viewers.
Marketing / Advertising / Pr Services
Feb 07, 2023
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and join the dynamic and creative marketing team at the world's premier business news network? CNBC is seeking an experienced and ambitious Promo Writer/Producer to develop and create promotional content that will engage and inform our viewers. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment that responds in real time to the needs of the market and will challenge your imagination. If you're a creative thinker with a passion for marketing and at least four to five years of experience in promos, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Develop and produce promotional content for CNBC's various programming and branding campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams, including programming, digital, and sales, to ensure promotional content aligns with overall business and marketing goals
- Stay informed about current industry trends and developments to bring fresh, innovative ideas to the table
- Manage the production process from concept to delivery
- Write compelling copy for on-air promos
- Work closely with the graphics team to bring ideas to life visually
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on promos (Experience in news promos is a plus but we are focused on your creativity)
- Strong writing skills, with a proven track record of producing compelling and effective promotional content
- Experience with video production and post-production
- Strong ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Passion for staying informed about industry trends and developments
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.