The Web and Digital Project Coordinator is responsible for the execution and delivery of the 2023 SFFILM Festival website and quality control of digital content and ads that promote the Festival.
In collaboration with the Communications Systems Manager, the Web & Digital Project Coordinator will lead the updating of sffilm.org to its Festival environment from start to finish. This includes tasks such as updating copy with colleagues, coordinating film metadata export and import into WordPress, monitoring timeline and costs, managing digital advertising contractors, setting up reporting in Google Analytics, and providing regular updates to stakeholders.
This position is ideal for an early career marketing professional who has helped organizations update and maintain their website and has an excellent sense of owned and paid digital content. Weekly time in the SFFILM offices will be required, so Bay Area based candidates are strongly preferred.
This is an hourly, full-time, seasonal role starting in February 2023 and continuing through April 7 2023. Pay is $25/hr and eligible for limited, pre-approved overtime. Application review will begin immediately upon posting January 30, 2023 and will be rolling until filled.
- Monitor the timeline set by the Communications team to ensure that the Festival web launch is on track.
- Collaborate with the digital team to ensure quality control of UTMs, Google Analytics reporting, SEO, and ad campaign timing.
- Work with the Communications Systems Manager to ensure the timely and accurate import of over 100 films’ metadata into WordPress.
- Assist in information gathering to build and price each film’s screening in our ticketing platform.
- Collaborate with our Programming, Artist Development, Development and Education departments to ensure that their webpages are updated with new information in time for the Festival.
- Work with the Guest Office to launch the Festival guest portal in Squarespace.
- Aid the Communications Coordinator in ensuring that all projects in SFFILM’s project management system are organized to efficiently collaborate with colleagues.
- Report on Google Analytics to keep the Communications team on track with sales.
- Collaborate with the Press Office Assistant Manager to ensure that each film’s assets and press materials are accessible to Press in a timely manner.
- Execute project deadlines and goals against the scope of work, cost estimates, and scheduling dependencies.
- Conduct research on market trends and how to use social media for advertising.
- Establish good relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Align digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- Support and improve all social media accounts.
- Keeping abreast of developments in digital marketing.
- 2+ years of professional CMS management experience, WordPress preferred.
- 1+ year of database management experience. FileMaker preferred.
- Exceptional ability to contribute creativity and innovation to web projects.
- Superb leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications, including those involving: word processing, spreadsheets, PDF creation, photo and graphic editing, google docs.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
- Logical and analytical approach to critical thinking and problem solving.
- A positive attitude.
- Collaborative team player.
Start date Mon Feb 13
End date Fri, Apr 7
Pay rate: $25 per hour, eligible for overtime pay. This position will be expected to work approved overtime prior to the SFFILM Festival.
VACCINE REQUIREMENT/COVID-19 SAFETY
Seasonal staff at the 2023 SFFILM Festival may be required to engage in public-facing roles and thus are required to provide proof of vaccination for employment.
REMOTE WORK ACCOMMODATION
Seasonal staff are expected to be based in the Bay Area.