The Juilliard School is looking for individuals to work on a per project/show basis with our Costume shop in the role of Wardrobe Run Crew.
• Skillfully assist student Actors, Dancers and Singers with dressing and costumes changes
• Laundry, steaming, ironing etc.
• Basic costume repairs
• Costume check-ins, general show run, pre and post show duties
• Established work experience with Dance, Opera and Theater Costumes
• Discreet, positive and supportive attitude while working with students
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team and maintain a professional demeanor at all times